I should be back to a regular blogging schedule soon…..
1. Happy June! I love the month of June, I always have. Love the time of year; love the name. I want to name a girl June. June Keaton…..doesn’t that sound good? Kinda has the June Cleaver sound to it. And no, I’m not pregnant.
2. Karston turned four on Saturday. Wow! Four sounds so much older than three. I’m not ready; he’s my baby.
3. I do still have a baby. A very cute one for that matter. And that very cute baby got his first tooth the Thursday before Mother’s Day and his second one on Mother’s Day. He’s growing up to. Growth is good.
4. We have been out of town for over 2 weeks. We did a little bit of everything. More details later. We had a great time. We are so happy to be home.
5. The weather changed while we were gone. It is much warmer than when we left, which has caused a growth spurt in our yard and flower gardens- everywhere really (except for our vegetable garden, of course). Weeds are everywhere! The outside is just begging for some attention, which it deserves and which I would really like to do but….
6. The inside of our house is a mess and will require attention before the outside gets any. While a lot was accomplished in the week that Mark took off to help us get caught up on some projects, there is still A TON to do. So our goal of reorganizing our house + our basement + our lives in one week was not accomplished. It looks like it will continue to be a work in progress. I was hoping perfection would be attained in that week….
7. I am very tired. The Mister is currently in summer school where they pack a whole semester into a week. I see no rest in sight.
8. I’m excited about what’s ahead. Nothing in particular. Just life and family in general.